Thursday, February 28, 2008

Shia Explains That Night

Good boy Shia LaBeouf was arrested late last year for being a bad boy at a Walgreens in Chicago.

Now, the Transformers star is opening up for the first time about that crazy evening that lead to his brief stay behind bars.

"That was complete and utter insanity," Shia confesses to Empire magazine. "I was an asshole, and it was a mistake I'm still completely embarrassed about. I was in the middle of a strange mind state, having just come off a three-month window of focus. I can't diminish what happened at all. But I can say this: I'm not the first 21-year-old to be arrested for a misdemeanour. There are lessons in life I need to learn, and I'm learning all of them in front of the public."

Source: PerezHilton

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...