Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ashlee and Pete at last night’s CD release party (February 26).




Making the most of a NYC promotional trip, Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz celebrated at the Bittersweet World album release party at NYC’s Marquee on Tuesday night.

Recently, the couple have been atop of the headlines with baby rumors after a reported blog posting by Mr Wentz.


According to a story from The Sun, “Pete recently announced the couples’ plans to make something that cannot be illegally downloaded, hinting at a baby. In the bizarre video message, Ashlee and Pete, who have dated since last summer, also reveal that the “release date” is July 2008, before Ashlee poses with a cushion stuffed under her top.”

So far, nothing further has been said to confirm or deny the baby-on-the-way talk.

Meanwhile, in other Ashlee news, the Outta My Head singer recently told MTV about her first kiss, saying: “My first kiss? I must have been 14. Yeah, 14. And I was on tour. My face turned red. I had to get back on the tour bus after and this is when our parents were on our bus. Yeah, that was funny. And everybody was like, ‘What happened? What’d you just do?’ Ay-ya-ya-ya-ya.”

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...