Thursday, February 28, 2008

Nicoles publicist fires back

Yesterday, I posted a little item from Cindy Adams' column about Nicole Kidman allegedly drinking white wine at the Oscars even though shes pregant.

Catherine Olim, Nicky's pr, issued this statement, "I try to ignore your column, unlike most of the rest of the world, because it is so nasty. But I have to tell you that Nicole Kidman most certainly did NOT drink white wine or any other alcoholic beverage backstage. She had water and lemon zinger tea. That's it. I know, I was there with her. I cannot remember the last time that Cindy Adams got anything right. She's an idiot, and you can quote me."

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...