Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Jennifer and Ross out for a Tuesday afternoon walk (February 26).



Jennifer Love Hewitt and fiance Ross McCall continue on with their inseparable ways - most recently being spotted out for a Tuesday afternoon stroll in their Los Angeles neighborhood.

Jennifer, who was done up in a colorful sundress for the outing, recently opened up in an interview about the hysteria caused by bikini pictures showing what most news agencies dubbed an “oversized bum” a few months back.

“The thing I think is great is when those pictures were taken, no matter what, I had just been asked to marry, so he (Ross) loves me just the way I am,” Jennifer tells.

And if a treadmill or pilates are in the future, it isn’t for praise by magazines the next time she step out in a two-piece.

“I will for my health, not for typical reasons,” Hewitt said, adding, “If I do work out more it will be for my health, so I can live a long time and we can have kids and be happy together until we are in our 80s. It won’t be because I am worried about how I look.”

Source: celebrity-gossip

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...