Monday, October 29, 2007

Weed Isn't A Drug

In an interview with GQ, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said weed is not a drug. Arnold said he had never taken drugs even though he was filmed smoking weed in a 1970s documentary.
He said, "That is not a drug. It's a leaf. My drug was pumping iron, trust me." His rep later said his comments were taken out of context and of course he believes weed is a drug.
He went on to talk about politicans and drugs. "What would you rather have? A politician taking stuff and not saying, but making the best decisions and improving things? Or a politician who names all the drugs he or she has taken but makes lousy decisions for the country?" he asked.

"Why should I care if a politician takes sleeping pills every night so long as he can do his job?"

Source: dlisted

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...