Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tom Cruise Loves All His Children Equally

Tommy recently told Hello! Magazine that he loves all his children equally. "I wanted to be a father all my life. Truly, it makes no difference to me between my adopted children and Suri. I've never separated them in my thoughts - I just don't feel that way about it."

"I like to encourage my kids to be open to other people, and other ways of life, and to be curious about them. That's why we like to travel as a family. I always say to my children how important it is to try and look at things from someone else's point of view, and that's what travel does for you. We can look at other people, see what we have in common with them, and celebrate our differences from them."

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...