Thursday, October 25, 2007

Britney Spears' lawyer, J. Michael Flanagan, was in court today regarding her little hit and run in a parking lot a few months ago



Flanagan asked the L.A. Attorney to reduce the misdemeanor charges to traffic citations after she obtained a valid CA drivers license. He refused to.
Flanagan told Us Weekly outside the courthouse, "I've never seen a 12500 that has been correc.d go down as a misdemeanor with probation and I've only been practicing law 37 years."
The City Attorney wants Brit to be put on 12 months probation. Her attorney thinks she's being treated unfairly.
"I just need a little more time to figure out does the prosecution have the right to treat a person this way especially when they have done everything they could to right the situation."
The City Attorney and the judge have already dismissed hit-and-run charges after Brit settled with the owner of the car she hit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a firm in or around the San Diego CA area?

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...