Friday, October 26, 2007

Lindsay Lohans mom will start shooting her reality show for E! on October 30th reports People

Lindsays Mom will also be executive producer. Ali and Lindsay are expected to make cameos from time to time, but Lindsays Mom is the star and nobody's taking that away from her!

She said, "There are so many misconceptions about me and my family. I’m setting the record straight. It’s about empowering women to be successful single mothers. About being in the limelight without compromising motherhood. It’s about what I do, how you can be successful, and be a single mom and fulfilling your kids’ dreams. Working is my sole source of income.”
"It won’t just be following my family around like other shows. It’ll show me cultivating careers, going to soccer practice. I’m a big supporter of domestic violence charities, so they’ll show that. Then they’ll show [”my son”] Cody at soccer practice. Ali going to school and in the studio. It’ll encompass everything. You’ll see me having five business meetings in the city."

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...