Friday, December 29, 2006

Victoria Beckham Eats Really Healthy

Victoria Beckham recently told People

that she doesn’t have an eating disorder. She just eats very, very healthy.

“I eat really healthy, I love Japanese food, lots of fish, any sort of fish, any sort of vegetable, lots of fruit, that kind of thing,” said Beckham, the former Posh Spice, during an appearance recently on the BBC Radio program “Gordon Ramsay’s Perfect Christmas Lunch.”

Victoria is well aware that people constantly speculate about if she has an ED. Does she care?

“I don’t really care all that much. We live in Spain. I don’t really see a lot of the press, and I don’t really hear what’s going on. I’m just past caring.”

Still, she says, “I think there’s a big difference between someone having an eating disorder and someone who is controlled about what they eat. There’s a big difference, and every now and then of course I go out and eat what I like. But I do try to be quite disciplined in the way that I eat.”

Source: theskinnywebsite


No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...