Saturday, December 16, 2006

Shar Jones got a job

Looks like Star Jones is bouncing back after her public fallout from The View . Star is hitting the air for a brief radio stint.

"I am very excited to let you know that for three days next week (Monday, Dec. 18 through Wednesday, Dec. 20), I will be hosting a three-hour radio program for the Radio One broadcasting network," the former lawyer said Thursday in an e-mail to fans on her mailing list.

"Think, a 'talk show for your radio.' " She continues, "We've got news, information, entertainment, law (of course we do!) special celebrity guests, etc. ? Now I need you to know that I cannot do this without you. I want you to join me by listening and calling in with your questions and thoughts, as well as experiences." She adds, "A lot of stuff is on the way in 2007."

thanks hollywood scoop

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...