Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Stripping Leaves Lindsay Beat Up

Page six reports:

"They're all whores, they're all whores . . . xcept for some obviously!" Lohan wrote in the note, "So . . . 3 hours of pole dancing and bruised. everywhere . . . I mean we're talkin' like, UPPER AND INNER THIGH ACTION-bruised . . . like a walking black-and-blue mark.

"I mean really though, really, I didn't know it was actually possible to have bruises in such areas of the body. Strippers dude, I tell you, I really respect the [c-word]s now. . . I'm not gonna lie to ya."

LL's rep has confirmed Lindsay's respect for the occupation saying, "Her character is a stripper, and she now realizes that the job isn't easy. We should give these women credit." We're just glad to hear LL is sticking to her new sober ways, even if it takes a stripper role to occupy her time.

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...