Friday, December 29, 2006

Julia Roberts is pregnant

Julia Roberts is pregnant again. Marcy Engleman, Roberts’ rep, confirmed the news to E! on Friday morning. This will be Roberts third child from husband Danny Moder, who she married in 2002. In 2004, Roberts gave birth to twins Phinnaeus Walter and Hazel Patricia, after a difficult pregnancy that left her in bed for the final few weeks. In a recent interview with Oprah Winfrey, Roberts said about her twins:


“I just love them. They’re fun and happy and honest and just fill me with so much joy. I guess I didn’t realize that you could really just like your children as much as your friends, you know?"

Source: popbytes

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...