Friday, December 29, 2006

Mike Tyson was arrested for drug possession

Mike Tyson once said, “What did you think I was going to do” in response to an inquisitive question given to him by a reporter. Now, Mike was arrested for possession of cocaine and suspected to be influenced by the substance while driving. According to People,

“He showed signs of impairment and voluntarily submitted to field sobriety tests,” Hall said. During those tests, Tyson showed “more signs of impairment” and was arrested.

He probably wasn’t even impaired. He was just being himself. A man who is better known for his ridiculous quotes and fighting talent can’t be expected to perform correctly in daily life. So, as a tribute, here are some of my all time favorite Mike Tyson quotes.

  • “I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children.”
  • “I just want them to keep bringing guys on and I’m going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain.”
  • “It’s no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don’t do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn’t talk anymore… Unless you want to, you know.”
  • “Reporter: “They determined that you were suffering from depression, low self-esteem, and that you had problems with anger management. How have you tried to address those problems?” Tyson: “That’s all they said was wrong with me?”
  • “My power is discombobulatingly devastating; I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It’s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.”
Soure: dlisted

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...