Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Some thoughts I found inspiring today!

Even though I don't consider myself a Jehovah's witness anymore I still like to keep up with them in the news and read articles about them as well.

Today a person I follow on Facebook called James Hacche and he said this and I agree with it:
According to the Watchtower every one who is not at Jehovah's witness at the time of Armageddon will be killed by God. This is a false teaching and goes against what Jehovah is a God of love. He isn't going to kill anyone at Armageddon. Rather he is going to teach those who do not believe or know God and do not obey the good news of Jesus Christ a valuable lesson. How can you learn from your mistakes if Jehovah kills you and you are dead.

What will happen to the wicked? Isaiah 11:4 says, but with righteousness he will judge the needy, with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth. He will strike the earth with the rod of his mouth, with the breath of his lips he will slay the wicked.

The above statement shows Armageddon will be a war of words against the wicked.

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...