Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kourtney Kardashian's Preggers Fitness Secret

The reality star says she's been keeping fit by trying to keep with her little Kardashian, 2-year-old Mason! She admits:

"I've been active chasing after Mason. We go on walks all the time. Pushing the stroller is like carrying all these weights, and then [there's] the extra weight on my stomach, so it's good. It's fun."

But, her second pregnancy hasn't been all fun and games. The Dashian confesses that:

“I feel really good … [though] this time I had a little more morning sickness. I think it’s a little bit harder being pregnant when you have a toddler I’m chasing after. Last time I could nap more.”

Source: perezitos.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...