Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kourtney Kardashian ADDICTED To Junk…Food

Someone's apparently got a serious sweet tooth!

Kourtney Kardashian, pregnant with her second child, has been on a major junk food binge lately.
Everyone know how hungry one gets when they're pregnant…so Kourtney has all the excuses in the world to pig out.

But apparently Kourtney wants to stop indulging herself, saying:
”I remember when I first got pregnant with Mason. I wanted fruit and frozen yogurt and all this healthy stuff. This time it's like cheeseburgers, sour cream and onion chips and double-stuffed Oreos. Mason started eating the Oreos I bought for myself and then I said, 'OK, we're not buying Oreos anymore!”

Source: perezitos.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...