Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Khloe Kardashian: 'Scott's Nervous To Have A Little Girl'

Wow!

Scott Disick sounds nervous about the impending arrival of his yet-to-be-born daughter.
Here's what Scott actually said:
"I may be more protective [over her than Mason], but I don't want to be too protective. We'll see what happens."
We're surprised Scott sounds nervous since this is his and Kourtney's second child, but we guess he knows more about boys than he knows about girls.
Although, he does spend a lot of time with the Kardashian family, so he can't be totally clueless!
LOLz!

Khloe Kardasian doesn't sound too worried about Scott's butterflies.
Here's what Khloe had to say:
"I think he's nervous to have a little girl because guys know what they were like when they were younger and they don't want their daughters to go through that. I'm sure he's going to be a little protective — and I'm sure Mason will be protective too."
Don't be nervous, Scott! We're sure you will be just fine! More than fine!

Source:  perezitos.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...