Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kourtney Kardashian Thrilled She's Having a Boy

Kourtney Kardashian confirmed that she and boyfriend Scott Disick are expecting a baby boy! The baby's due date is somewhere around Christmas.

"A boy is definitely needed in this family! Scott and I are thrilled to add a little boy to the bunch. Bruce and Rob told me it would be a boy the whole time!" she added.

According to Popeater, Kourtney's mom, Kris Jenner, pretty much gave it away already on Wednesday night when a reporter asked if the baby was kicking yet:

"A lot...he was today!" before correcting herself with: "She was today. It was today."

Source: ImNotObessed

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...