Saturday, October 03, 2009

Christina Milian Is Pregnant

Newlyweds Christina Milian and her rapper husband, The Dream, have just confirmed to People magazine that they are expecting.

"My husband and I are expecting," she told PEOPLE Friday night. "We're about four and a half months along, about 19 weeks. We are really excited."

This is the first child for both parties. The couple were married nearly a month ago. At the time of the wedding there was speculation that a pregnancy was the reason for the engagement, but Christina says that the engagement was planned for a while.

"Honestly, it was kind of planned," she said. "We were engaged for many months."

Source: ImNotObessed

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...