Thursday, October 01, 2009

David Letterman's Extortion, Sex Shockers

"Late Night" host David Letterman announced tonight that he was the victim of an extortion plot -- and had a sexual relationship with at least one of his employees.

A statement distributed by Letterman's reps claims that three weeks ago, David received a package from someone who told him they had information about Letterman's sexual relationship with one of his employees. The caller then threatened to go public with the alleged information unless the comedian forked over $2 million.

Letterman contacted the Manhattan District Attorney's Special Prosecution Bureau, who set up a sting operation. The operation included David handing a fake check to the individual, who was arrested on Thursday.

During the show, Letterman confessed to the audience that he had to testify in front of a grand jury this morning -- and that he had to admit he had sexual relations with his staffers. "My response to that is, yes I have. Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Perhaps it would," Letterman said. "I feel like I need to protect these people -- I need to certainly protect my family."

A spokesperson for Letterman declined to comment further.

Source: Extra TV

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...