Thursday, April 09, 2009

Taylor donates her prom dress



Taylor Swift has donated her Jessica McClintock prom dress to the charity Donatemydress.org which gives girls accross the US a chance to wear their favorite stars gowns to their own proms. Taylor says:

To keep it around, hanging there all by itself and lonely in my closet, never to be worn again seemed a little pointless. I want another girl somewhere to feel good in it and have a great prom night because of this dress.

Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Nikki Blonsky, Eva Amurri and Ashley Greene have also donated dresses to the organization. Taylor’s cream colored gown fetched a cool $1200.

Source: femalefirst.co.uk

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...