Monday, December 29, 2008

Tom Cruise Is Ready To Breed Nine More Times

Tom Cruise---not to be outdone by those cloying Jolie-Pitts---wants to warm up that turkey baster and get going on kids two through 10. "I want ten children. I love kids." he told a reporter from The Sun.

No word on worn out, run down Katie Holmes reaction. She's all but resigned herself to playing the role of Tom's baby maker clone, churning out pups and smiling for the cameras.

Speaking of the cameras, does Tom think it's unhealthy for Suri to have throngs of photographers chasing her down the street on a daily basis?

"The paparazzi? They are trying at times but it's rare that it happens. I try not to stay isolated because it's not good for us and the kids. It's important for us to get to know new people."


The operative word being "us" as in "me" as in "Tom Cruise Media Superstar." But he's right, how has a little fame at an early age ever hurt anyone? I'm sure she'll turn out just fine. (....)

Source: socialitelife.celebuzz.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...