Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holly Madison: “I Will Propose” to Criss Angel

Things are getting serious between illusionist Criss Angel and Holly Madison, but don’t expect him to pop the question any time soon.

“I actually made Criss a paper ring, but he won’t wear it,” Madison, 28, told Usmagazine.com at Las Vegas club LAX on Friday. “When he starts wearing his paper ring, I will be the one to propose.”

Added Angel: “You know, what Holly and I have is really something that money can’t buy. She is enough for me.”

In between passionate kisses, the couple — who were celebrating joint birthdays - Angel turned 41 on Friday - while Madison turns 29 on Dec. 23. - opened up about their Christmas plans.

“I am getting him all snowboarding stuff. But I’m not supposed to tell you that!” Madison whispered to Us.

The twosome - who hooked up after Madison Split from Hugh Hefner in October - will be ringing in 2009 in Las Vegas.

“We are going to spend it here in Las Vegas,” Angel said. “I have a private room booked for dinner and then we are going to go out.”

Also joining them? Their parents!

“That will be the first time they all meet!” Madison told Us.

Angel recently shared his Christmas wish list: health, happiness and love.

“Those are the three things that you can’t buy and the three things, in my opinion, that are the most important in life,” he said.

Source: Us Weekly

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...