Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jermaine Dupri: Girlfriend Janet Jackson "Is Not Pregnant"

Janet Jackson is not pregnant!

Jackson's longtime beau, Jermaine Dupri, took to his blog to blast rumors started by Life & Style, which recently featured a cover with her photo and the headline: "Yes, I'm Pregnant."

Dupri wrote: "To all the Janet fans, As you all know Janet is a very private person. The only reason you see her, as much as you do on my YouTube vlog, is because of me lol. But I hear ya'll and your questions. So hear [sic] you have it... No she is not pregnant and yes we're still together."

See Us' babies of the year.

"It baffles me how ya'll let these blog and magazines control your lifes [sic]. That's why I created global14.com so when ever hear s--- about me you...can come right here and get the truth," he added.

Check out the biggest bumps of 2008!

But that doesn't mean Jackson, 42, and Dupri, 36, aren't excited to start a family in the future.

"I'd love to have children," the singer told Us earlier. "It's just up to Jermaine, what he wants to do."

Jackson also spoke about motherhood in an interview with Sister 2 Sister magazine.

"Everyone tells me that there will never be a good time, that I will always be busy," she revealed, "but I just think: when the stars are aligned, it will happen."

Source: Us Weekly

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...