Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Simon Cowell is proud to be vain.

The pop svengali, who is famous for his preened appearance, insists it is
natural for TV personalities to be obsessed with grooming.

He said: "I am definitely vain. But to be honest with you, I can't think of
one person who is on TV who isn't vain. It's the nature of the beast."

Simon - whose long-term girlfriend is Terri Seymour - has also revealed he
made a conscious effort to lose weight after seeing himself looking fat on
the last series of 'The X Factor'.

He added: "I work out a lot. I'm eating a lot better, a lot healthier food,
and have cut out the chocolate biscuits and crisps. I take care of myself."

The 48-year-old music mogul is also not embarrassed to admit to having
plastic surgery.

He said: "I had veneers put on my teeth, and I had some Botox injected about
three years ago. I think it looks great."

Source: Hollywood Rag

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...