Monday, January 28, 2008

Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson at the SAG Awards






It’s no doubt that Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson have some serious on-screen chemistry. But even off-screen, these two mega stars shine when they’re together, as evidenced by their teamwork presenting an award at the 2008 Screen Actors Guild Awards.

Since their duet on “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days,” we’ve been eagerly awaiting another collaboration for these two. And on February 8th, we’ll get to see them together again in “Fool’s Gold.”

During a recent interview about the new film, the conversation quickly turned to the joyful news that Matthew and his girlfriend Camila Alves are expecting a baby together.

The “Dazed and Confused” actor revealed that they won’t be learning the sex of the baby prior to birth. “We’re not going to find out if it’s a boy or a girl. And that’s tough. I didn’t want to—it was my idea. We’re going to try and hold out. The only trouble is when you’re in there with the doctor, and you’re doing the ultrasound, and he knows! So then he goes, ‘Oh, you look here, his vertebrae is very healthy,’ and you go, ‘Why’d you say he?’ You’re looking for every little… ‘Why’d you say he? Why’d you say she?’ But I don’t know yet. We’re not going to find out.”

And he says he’s ready for anything, when it comes to being a father. “One thing I’ve heard that’s consistent is that whatever plans you make, throw them out the window because it’s not a science. But I’ve got the instincts for it, and I know Camila does, and I’m looking forward to the big adventure.”

Source: celebrity-gossip/celebs-britneyluver

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...