Monday, January 28, 2008

Jessica’s visit to the Today Show (January 28)




This morning, the “Dark Angel” babe was at NBC studios charming the folks over at The Today Show. And it seems that anchor Matt Lauer took a real liking to the expecting actress.

Regarding her adjustment to being pregnant, Jessica told Matt, “I’m good now. I’m past the nauseous stage. It wasn’t morning sickness, it was definitely all day sickness. And I was shooting a comedy at the time! You definitely have to go with the flow. You definitely have to surrender. But it’s a shock to a system. Again, I’ve never been one to emphasize anything on my looks or anything. It was just the polls, the magazines, they do it. It was never my thing. So I really don’t care.”

And with “The Eye” marking Alba’s first time wading into the waters of horror films, she confessed that she loved it. “I love horror movies. I love psychological thrillers. I love the fact nobody is being mutilated. Thirteen-year-olds can go and watch this movie. It’s a good, classic ghost story.”

With a baby on the way, the “Awake” actress revealed that she’s eagerly awaiting motherhood. “I’ve always loved kids and I’ve always wanted kids. It’s kind of perfect.”

Source: celebrity-gossip/celebs-britneyluver

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...