Friday, December 21, 2007

Brooke Burke thinks she’s a baby factory



Brooke Burke is saying that she feels like a “baby factory”! She currently has three little girls and another baby on the way. She is due this Spring.

“I feel like I’ve been pregnant my whole life,” Burke, 36, tells Mom Logic. “I’m excited about the fourth, but I think this is it!”

Burke’s fourth daughter will be her second with fiancé David Charvet, 35, also the father of Heaven Rain, who turns a year old Jan. 8. Neriah, 7, and Sierra, 5, are her children with ex-husband Garth Fisher. Regarding their “crazy, hippy names,” Burke laughs, “People are wondering what we are going to come up with next.”

Burke also recently launched Baboosh Baby, an eco-friendly online store, and reveals that her secret to a svelte post-baby body is a belly wrap called Taut. “You pull it super tight and Velcro it,” she says, “It feels good for all of that baby skin. I swear by it.”

Source: icydk.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...