Friday, December 21, 2007

Alli Sims,Britney's cousin gave an interview to German Magazine Maxi

Alli said, "When I make it as a singer, I will have made it on my own. The people who help me with my career right now, I have met without Britney and that's good. I don't want her to help me, I wanna make it on my own. I wanna be the next Norah Jones. I just wanna be on stage and sing blues. If I were a product, I would be Louis Vuitton. Classic, tasteful, timeless."

She also talked about her relationship with Brit Brit and how the media blows it up, “The media exaggerates. My cousin is a wonderful person. Our life is fine. We have two drinks a night, nothing more. Look at me: I am more of a nerd than too wild."

Source: dlisted

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...