Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kissing Richard Gere Will Get You Arrested



Shilpa Shetty, was arrested in India today for her infamous "sort-of kiss" with Richard Gere at an AIDS awareness event earlier this year. The kiss caused massive protests and the burning of Shilpa and Richard's pictures.
Shortly after the kiss a court issued a warrant for Richard's arrest and barred Shilpa from leaving the country. A court later overturned this ruling.
Shilpa was leaving India to attend an event in Berlin. She was later released when officials found out that the ban was overturned.
Shilpa said, "I can understand something like this if I'd committed a criminal offense. But what was my offense, when I'm just an actor, going to perform a musical on foreign land."

see the kiss http://youtube.com/watch?v=kdnaHHns3c0

Source: dlisted

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...