Friday, September 28, 2007

Baby Usher On The Way

Usher and his wife, Tameka Foster are expecting a baby boy.

“I just want my son to fully be coherent and to be healthy, first and foremost,” Usher told People magazine on Tuesday. “I’ve found that it is a step-by-step process. You can wish for a million and one things. But I hope that my son has the same energy I had as a child. Hopefully, he won’t be as bad as me. I hope that he’s just a healthy son.”

Last month on “The Ellen Degeneres Show” Usher said if the baby was male he would name him Usher. Gasp! Let’s see if he holds true to his deal.

“If it’s a boy, I’m going to name him Usher,” he said. “I’m hoping to name him that. I’ve been playing with a few names. I’m the fourth: Usher Raymond IV. I just want to pass the name on. Maybe I’ll change the middle name.”

Source: MTV

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...