Monday, August 07, 2006

Paris wants nicole replaced

It looks like there may not be a reunion for these two on Late Night after all - especially since Paris has been quoted as saying she wants Nicole Richie replaced before The Simple Life goes into Season 5.

She recently said of former BFF Nicole:

"I don't know what happened to her. She just let fame get to her head. I look forward to doing a new Simple Life with someone else."

E! Entertainment Television, the network who screens the show, recently announced they will air a fifth season of the programme but warned they did not want to film the former friends separately again.

Source: Glitterati

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...