Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pam Anderson Gets Even Curvier


Man, I knew Kid Rock liked country music, but has he managed to get Pam Anderson barefoot and pregnant *already*? If that isn't a land-speed record, I'll eat my hat
But pictures don't lie, and these pictures we took of Pam exiting a Malibu store say one thing loud and clear, namely "Check out the bump on Pam's belly"! (Well, okay, that and "Don't walk around Malibu without shoes on if you don't want your feet getting incredibly nasty!")

http://www.x17online.com/blog/archive/2006/august/16/article/pam-anderson-gets-even-curvier/

source: x17online

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...