Sunday, February 17, 2019

Bible Study



 This again comes from the book It's Not Supposed To Be This Way by Lysa Terkeurst.

Don't be afraid to light up the darkness with the voice whose been there, whose maybe still fighting her way through. Show others that they are not alone, that you too, know what it's like to work through the fire.

When we view the pain we feel during the process as God's way of preparing us for his promise, it changes things. Not as much as we'd like to push the fast forward button, rushing the process to relieve ourselves from the pain can actually cause more harm than good. If we try to numb our pain, or if God gave us the relief we desired before we were ready, we'd miss out in the process of being molded, prepared and strengthes for what's ahead, we'd be robbed of complieteness.

God says I am the way and truth and the life(John 14:6), I am forever faithful ( Psalms 146:6) , I am with you (Isaiah 41:10), I am holding you(Psalms 73:23) , I am your hiding place (Psalms 32:7)

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...