Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hidden Falls‏ by Olivia Newport

This one book company I read books for and post my reviews has asked me to review a book called Hidden Falls by Olivia Newport and share the first chapter of this book for free to my readers. If you are interested in reading this book, you can download it for free

On Amazon :

http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Falls-Ordinary-Secrets-Episode-ebook/dp/B00H4MTGV6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1389036959&sr=1-1&keywords=hidden+falls

My review so far is hard because I downloaded the free chapter but it omitted some pages from that for some reason.

This book is about teacher named Quinn and his lady Sylvia. His students are honoring him with a gala party for helping students graduate when some were not going to without his help especially his one student Ethan and his ex-girlfriend Nicole. Lauren's aunt is Sylvia. That's all I can figure out right now!

Big thanks to the book company Handlebar to be able to take place in this!

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...