Friday, January 24, 2014

Tori Spelling's Husband, Dean McDermott, Is in Rehab

Tori Spelling's husband, Dean McDermott, who's been the subject of cheating rumors since the holidays, has entered rehab.

"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," he tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves."

Sources tell PEOPLE that McDermott, 47, is receiving intense treatment but is allowed to leave to visit his and Spelling's four children – Liam, 6½, Stella, 5½, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 15 months – at their house. "Their priority right now is their children," a source says.

Earlier this month, a friend of Spelling's told PEOPLE that the actress, author and reality star, 40, was "devastated" and "much more heartbroken than anyone realized" about the situation with McDermott.

Source: People

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...