Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Katherine Heigl Has A Tumble

Katherine Heigl is unsure of whether she wants to pursue her equestrian career after getting injured during horseback riding at her Utah ranch.

She had decided to start competitive horse training at this ranch she has, however she admits that she is very nervous to get back into the saddle after the fall where she split her knee open! Owch!

She admits that she really doesn’t know what she is doing, and doesn’t blame the horse at all. She lost control and she just couldn’t stop him!

He was running into the walls and I just leaped off of him into these iron bars and I stood there bleeding watching him go berserk

Katherine believes that she was lucky she jumped off when she did, since all she ended up with was a injured knee! "I split my fingernail open and cut my knee, it wasn't that bad. I didn't break anything."

Source: teddyhilton.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...