Thursday, September 09, 2010

9 A New Little “Rascal” for Joe Don Rooney

Congrats to Rascal Flatts‘ Joe Don Rooney and his wife, Tiffany Fallon, who are the proud parents of a daughter, Raquel Blue! They welcomed their second child on Tuesday, September 7 at 4:26 p.m. Central. Raquel weighed in at 7 pounds and is 18 inches long. Mother and daughter are doing well.

“Tiffany and I are so excited to have brought a brand new baby into the world,” says Joe Don. “Raquel Blue is so beautiful and we feel so grateful to have this sweet little angel round out our family. Jagger is already an excited big brother; yesterday he gave her kisses and tried to feed her cookies! We feel blessed and are ready for the sleepless nights ahead.”

Joe Don and Tiffany were married on April 23, 2006 and are also the proud parents of Jagger Donovan Rooney, born May 31, 2008.

Source: gactv.com

3 comments:

hunter said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I am very much interested in adding http://celebs-britneyluver.blogspot.com/
in my blog http://famous-celebrities-in-the-world.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

KatGirlChristian said...

Sure, I will add you tomorrow in my affiliates list. Thanks for the nice comment.

KatGirlChristian said...

I have added you to my affiliates page now .Thanks for the email.

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...