Tuesday, September 28, 2010

'Extra' Exclusive: Kim Kardashian on Baby, Botox and Romance Rumors

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian visited "Extra's" Mario Lopez at The Grove to chat about her European vacation, being hounded by paparazzi -- and all those pesky rumors.

Mario asked Kim if she was surprised by the paparazzi onslaught when she and her mother, Kris Jenner, were in Europe. "Absolutely! I mean when we went to Paris, and we'd come out of the hotel, there'd be so many fans and so much paparazzi! The guy at the Ritz Hotel there was like, 'I have never seen it like this since like Princess Diana' and I was like, 'Are you serious?'

While Kardashian was away, there were all kinds of different rumors flying around, including one about her shopping for a home pregnancy test. "Do I look pregnant? That's all I'm gonna ask," Kim responded.

She does admit she had Botox. "I'm turning 30 this year. I was freaking out, so it's something that I wanted to do. The end result was that I don't like it. I don't think it is right for me, so just to show people, hey, you know, try other things!"

And what about Kardashian's love life? She is no longer dating NFL player Miles Austin and emphatically denies hooking up with singer Chris Brown. "When did that happen? That's not true, and I had to Twitter that because, like, seriously, I hate the dating rumors, if it's not true. I don't like to be linked to people."
She added, "I guess you could say I'm single. I'm having Kim time. It's really hard. I found it so hard to have a relationship and a career at the same time."

What about a turn on "The Bachlorette"? She laughed, "Who knows, by 35 if I don't find someone and I'm not married, then I'll do 'The Bachelorette.'"

Source: extratv.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...