Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Taylor Swift Likes To Surprise People With Free Coffee

Taylor Swift likes being famous because she can surprise people with a free cup of coffee. The ‘Love Story’ singer insists she loves sharing her good fortune with other people, and particularly loves surprising strangers with her generosity.

“Now I’m in a better position to be a bigger tipper when I’m out at a restaurant. People don’t expect it and you can make their day. I like going through a Starbucks drive-through and paying for the person behind, just because it’s nice.”

That's so sweet. Small gestures make the biggest impact right?

Despite her fame, the 19-year-old singer insists she is still careful with her money and takes advice from her father on how to invest and save.

She added to Britain’s Daily Star newspaper:

“I think it’s crazy as a star that you get free stuff when you can afford it. I don’t spend a lot of money. My dad is a financial adviser and has given me a lot of advice.”

Sounds like Taylor isn't going to be one of those celebs who burn through their earnings by the time they hit 30.

Source: ImNotObessed

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...