Monday, September 07, 2009

Jon Gosselin Has A $22,000 Therapy Bill

Now that's a serious health bill! That's how much Jon Gosselin claims he has spent on therapy. He says he tried to get estranged wife Kate Gosselin to go, but she refused, according to Us Weekly.

"I learned about myself. If she's not going to therapy, she's not going to fix herself, then it's not going to work. It takes two people," he says. "I have a $22,000 therapy bill. I mean, I tried to have marriage counseling. I did it myself. She refused to go."

What does Jon think went wrong in his marriage?

"I felt maybe I was too passive. Maybe I didn't stand my grounds 10 years ago -- even to stick up for my kids. But it's gone. I can't get that back."

"I don't cry, I cried at my dad's funeral. That's it," he says, "but like, I've cried more now in the last, like, eight months than ... my whole entire life."

And how does Jon justify his behavior since he split from Kate?

"I just want to let the world know that I'm a real person with feelings," he says. "OK, I've made mistakes. Maybe it wasn't the best idea to go out to the clubs. But we all learn from mistakes, except mine are public."

Source: ImNotObessed

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...