Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sandra Bullock Will Never Let Someone Do Her Food Shopping

Sandra Bullock refuses to have anyone do her grocery shopping. The Hollywood actress wants to remain down to earth, and thinks buying her own food will stop her getting to caught up in the glamorous side of Hollywood.

"I like to do my own food shopping. I don't have a staff to go out and get shopping for me. Occasionally I will ask someone to go out and pick me up some wine if they are by the store - but I always buy my own stuff."

Sandra - who lives in Austin, Texas with husband Jesses James - says local residents help keep her grounded as they don't care if she's famous.

"I don't get hassled by people either when I go shopping. They are so over me here it's fantastic. They actually roll their eyes at me as if to say, 'Oh not her again.' "

Source: ImNotObessed

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...