Friday, June 26, 2009

Farrah Fawcett Has Passed Away

After a long battle with cancer, Farrah Fawcett has passed away at the young age of 62. Ryan O'Neal and her good friend Alana Stewart were both at St. John's Health Center in Los Angeles with Farrah when she died. While leaving the hospital, Alana told ET, "I just lost my best friend. Her death was very peaceful."

Ryan released this statement: "After a long and brave battle with cancer, our beloved Farrah has passed away. Although this is an extremely difficult time for her family and friends, we take comfort in the beautiful times that we shared with Farrah over the years and the knowledge that her life brought joy to so many people around the world."

Farrah is survived by her 24-year-old son Redmond.

Source: dlisted

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...