Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson died- Jermaine Jackson Releases Family Statement

"My brother, the legendary king of pop, Michael Jackson, passed away on Thursday, June 25, at 2:26 p.m.

"The personal physician who was with him at the time attempted to resuscitate my brother - as did paramedics who transported him to the hospital. Upon arriving at the hospital at approximately 1:14 p.m., a team of doctors, including emergency physicians and cardiologists, attempted to resuscitate him for a period of one hour and they were unsuccessful.

"Our family requests that the media please respect our privacy during this tough time. May Allah be with you Michael, always."

-- Jermaine Jackson

Source: ImNotObessed

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...