Monday, June 29, 2009

Shia LeBeouf Hits On Fan

Shia LaBeouf flirted with a fan during a TV interview. The "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" actor was delighted to hear a girl called Samantha was waiting to meet him outside the studio of U.S. talk show "Today," and seemed even more enamored when footage of her was beamed onto the screen next to him Thursday.

After watching Samantha give a small interview, Shia said: "I like Samantha a lot. She seems like a real special person. I would love to meet her - is she here?"
The overawed fan then walked into the studio clutching a cup of coffee for her crush.
Calling Samantha a "sweetheart", Shia said: "You look great. Is this your, 'Morning, hi. Say nice things to Shia,' outfit?"

Giggling, Samantha replied: "It is! I've been planning this all week, and I bought this floral skirt especially! I can't believe this."

Meredith then decided to offer Samantha the chance to interview her idol, prompting the embarrassed fan to stutter: "I don't know what to ask. I'm in shock. What kind of girl are you interested in - honestly. Just be honest."
Shia explained: "All kinds. Seriously, being honest with you, I don't have a specific. I don't have a girlfriend. What are you doing the rest of the day? My day is boring."

When Samantha replied she was waiting outside with her pals, Shia screeched: "Four friends?! Let's round up the troops already!"
When Samantha asked Shia for a photo, the 23-year-old actor told her he was going to ask the "exact same thing", then thanked Meredith for the "love connection."

Source: dailyfill.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...