Thursday, June 28, 2007

Angelina's Super Cute Casual Mom Time




Angelina looks like she had a bit of a tummy ache on the set of Wanted this afternoon. It didn't seem to get in the way of her daily routine, including carrying little Zahara into school. Angie's been dressing so much older and more conservative these days, I gotta say it's nice to see her back in a t-shirt and jeans. Zahara, on the other hand, looked pretty fancy in her adorable top. It looks like Angie's got a ring hanging around her neck -- I wonder if that's part of her wardrobe for the movie...or maybe a gift from Brad? OMG, do I hear wedding bells?!?!?! Kidding, kidding, kidding...I'm just being bad.

Source: PopSugar

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...