Monday, March 11, 2019

Bible Study From Framemedia.com


In scripture we find a great example of a  psalmist who finds himself down and depressed and puts questions. Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed in me? Put your hope in God, for I will praise Him, my Savior and my God. My soul is downcast within me. The psalmist reminds himself to put hope in God and to praise Him. He declares to himself, God is your Savior, remember who he really is.

When we take the time to untangle what may seem like a ball of emotions, the simple solution is to trust in the Lord. Pause, reflect, reframe. Find a verse or scripture that typically helps you and remind yourself that your love is in God. It is for freedom that Christ sets us free. Stand firm,then do not let yourselves be burdened by a yoke of slavery( Galatians 5:1)

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...