Friday, April 04, 2014

Snooki Pregnant With Second Child

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is expecting another little meatball!

The Jersey Shore star is pregnant with her second child with fiance Jionni LaValle and is due some time this fall, Us magazine confirms. "Jionni and I were trying to have our second baby since November, so every month we kept taking tests," the 26-year-old tells the publication.

As for her wedding, Snooki says it too will be held in the autumn months. "I can clarify that our wedding is still on, and we are madly in love with each other. We've waited long enough and cannot wait," she quips, adding that she wants to "look somewhat in shape" for her wedding.

"So along with still being a healthy pregnant woman, I still want to be strong and fit!" she adds.

Snooki's partner in crime Jenni "JWoww" Farley is also pregnant and is expecting her first child with fiance Roger Mathews. "I'm so excited to go through this experience with my best friend!" Snooki tells Us.

Can we expect another reality show from these two pregnant friends?!

Source: etonline.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...