Monday, April 07, 2014

Paradise Exteriors is a great company!

I was looking for new impact windows. I really wanted a well established company that knew about the different types of impact windows. I had several companies come out. Paradise Exteriors was by far the most informative and knowledgable window company that came. My salesman was so patient and explained the process from beginning to end. Within a month I had beautiful brand new Soft Lite windows. Paradise Exteriors’ secretary, Jalin is super nice and helped me get everything I needed for HOA approval. Dan Beckner, the owner came out himself and made sure I was happy with my windows. Eric Beckner installed the job and did a perfect job. I can’t believe that they got it all done in one day. I am proud to say I am part of the Paradise family!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are so happy for you to be part of our family too! Paradise Exteriors

Unknown said...

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy that you are part of our family! Paradise Exteriors, Boynton Beach, Florida

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...