Thursday, June 20, 2013

VANESSA LACHEY Talks About Losing The Baby Weight “Don’t Stress”

I think every new mom at some point stresses about losing the baby weight, and celebrities are no different.  Vanessa Lachey, who welcomed her son Camden with husband Nick Lachey 9 months ago, spoke to HuffPo Live about losing the baby weight healthfully.

“I gained, I think, 65 pounds when I was pregnant. And I will say to moms out there, ‘Don’t stress about losing it. It will happen when it happens.’ Cam’s 9 months, so it’s been a minute, and we’re working, and we’re traveling, and it’s just about maintaining a happy, healthy lifestyle, not obsessing about it.”

“I think that’s one thing I would like to convey to moms everywhere. It’s not about this ‘get skinny quick’ diet or these fads. Just enjoy time being a mom. You’ve just had this wonderful, magical moment, and you shouldn’t be stressing about that kind of stuff.”

Source: imnotobsessed.com

No comments:

A great find from Facebook

 * I didn’t write this * As you know, I once was an evangelical megachurch pastor and my pastoral career stretched over many years. Eventual...